By using WooCommerce Product Likes extension, you can add heart, thumb, or likes in your products, in shop page, or in category pages just like on social networks. The extension offers store owners to add extra functionality and lets users like products while browsing and they can also see the previously liked products for future purchases in their account. Above all, if the user didn’t logged-in their account they can still like the products as per their liking.
The extension is useful for both shoppers and store owners and it comes with number of features:
- Enable Product Likes: Enables product likes across your store. (Make sure you also enable at least one of the display options below to see the buttons.)
- Enable If Not Logged In: Allows visitors without an account to like products. They’ll see their likes on products for 30 days or until they clear their cookies. Likes by a logged-our visitors will still count towards the total number of product likes.
- Enable In Account: Adds a section within the user’s account listing the products the customer has previously liked.
- Show On Product Pages: Shows a product like button on individual product pages.
- Show On Product Archive Pages: Shows a product like button on each product in an archive page (e.g., shop page, product categories, etc.).
- Show Total Likes: Shows the total number of likes, if a product has been liked at least once.
- Icon: Icon type used for product likes, Heart/Thumb/None.
- Enable Styles: Adds styles to product likes. If disabled, this removes all styles from product likes including the icon chosen. This option should only be disabled if you wish to style product likes yourself with CSS.
All these features and many upcoming features make this extension a must-have extension in your extension list.