The Alexa Voice Remote combines Bluetooth and multidirectional infrared technology alongside using a proprietary cloud-based service from Amazon. The Alexa Voice Remote is compatible with all Fire TV devices and allows you to power on and control your TV, soundbar or other AV equipment through dedicated buttons like power, volume, and mute with a single remote.
The Alexa Voice Remote lets you search for your favourite music/TV shows, and do a lot more using Amazon’s virtual assistant.
Products from Amazon.com
The new Voice Remote is backwards compatible and Amazon has provided an extensive list of device compatibility through which you can check your TV or AV equipment is compatible with the new Alexa Voice Remote.
Alexa Voice Remote Features
- Compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design).
- Now with power, volume, and mute buttons that let you control your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver.
- Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
- Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
Alexa Voice Remote Technical Specifications
|Model||Alexa Voice Remote|
|Product Type||Remote Control|
|Box Content||Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Generation), 2 AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide|
|Dimension||38 x 151 x 17 mm|
|Weight||68 g with batteries / 45 g without batteries|
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|